March 5, 2018 – Proceedings were published as AIP Conference Proceedings Volume 1812 on Mar 6, 2017, and are available under open access here.
October 6, 2016 – Warren Mori is the winner of the AAC 2016 Prize. See link for details.
October 6, 2016 – The AAC 2016 Poster Prize Winners have been announced. Click here for more information.
17th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (AAC 2016)
Sponsored by the IEEE Council on Superconductivity
July 31st – August 5th, 2016
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745 USA
The 17th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (AAC 2016) will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center from July 31st to August 5th, 2016.
AAC 2016 is a by-invitation-only biennial forum for intensive discussions on long-term research in advanced accelerator physics and technology, for applications ranging from high energy physics to photon science. AAC 2016 will organize into working groups covering the following topical areas:
- Laser-Plasma Wakefield Acceleration
- Computations for Accelerator Physics
- Laser and High-Gradient Structure-Based Acceleration
- Beam-Driven Acceleration
- Beam Sources, Monitoring, and Control
- Laser-Plasma Acceleration of Ions
- Radiation Generation and Advanced Concepts
- Advanced Laser and Beam Technology and Facilities
Please check the website periodically for updates as we finalize the detailed workshop schedule.